Covid 19 Policy
How we are preventing the spread of Covid-19
We understand that despite restrictions having completely eased in the UK, there is still responsibility in ensuring that Chauffeur VIP’s passengers and team are safe throughout their journeys and daily operations.
The last two years have presented us with unprecedented challenges to say the least. With the outbreak of a pandemic we will never forget, came complications to our travel industry, making travel somewhat difficult for many.
Regardless of restrictions easing, we remain committed to providing our passengers with a safe experience with us at Chauffeur VIP.
Here is a list of actions we are taking to put your safety first:
- If requested by our passengers, our chauffeur drivers will wear a mask (providing they are not medically exempt).
- If requested by our passengers, our chauffeur drivers will adhere to social distancing measures.
- If requested by our passengers, our chauffeur drivers will allow passengers to handle their own luggage and belongings.
- We continue to sanitise and clean our vehicles thoroughly between each transfer.
- We provide hand sanitiser to passengers within the vehicle, allowing them to use as they please.
- Our modern vehicles are equipped with either a perspex shield or an Airbubbl filtration system.
If you have any questions or require further information about our measures in preventing the spread of Covid-19, please get in touch via: email@example.com