Terms & conditions
Chauffeur VIP Ltd General Terms & Conditions
- Chauffeur VIP Ltd vehicles operate a no smoking policy.
- Chauffeur VIP will invoke a minimum charge of £50.00
- Chauffeur VIP will require a £40.00 deposit to secure the booking and will invoice the balance to be paid 14 days prior to travel. (see various ways for payment)
- Chauffeur VIP will charge £25.00 per hour for pre booked waiting time this may increase to £30.00 per additional hour outside of booking agreement. Between the hours of midnight and 05:00am pre booked waiting time is charged at £30.00 per hour. This may increase to £35.00 per additional hour outside of booking agreement.
- Chauffeur VIP Ltd may refuse any client who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or displays abusive/threatening behaviour towards the driver or the general public. If a client is refused passage no refund or compensation will be given.
- The client is responsible, and will be charged, for any damage or soiling caused to the interior or exterior of the vehicle. If the damage affects the company’s ability to fulfil further engagements, charges equal to the loss of business will be incurred.
- Any mileage over and above the original contract may result in an additional charge.
- Chauffeur VIP Ltd cannot accept liability for delayed arrival at a destination due to circumstances outside of their control i.e. traffic accidents/congestion or Acts of God.
- Chauffeur VIP Ltd is fully insured for passenger and third party liability. We are unable to accept responsibility for passenger’s personal property and will not be liable for any loss or damage to any such property.
- Only food and beverages provided by Chauffeur VIP Ltd may be consumed in the company vehicles.
- Chauffeur VIP Ltd will supply child seats if required however; parents/guardians will sign a disclaimer stating they are satisfied with the safety seat. Clients may provide their own child seat, but must allow sufficient time for the seat to be correctly fitted prior to departure.
- Pets maybe permitted in our vehicles at the discretion of the company, an additional charge will be incurred for this, with the exception of pre-booked guide dogs.
- On occasion, Chauffeur VIP Ltd may provide sub contracted vehicles but will inform the client in advance.
- Chauffeur VIP Ltd drivers will be punctual and arrive on time, however, we cannot accept responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- Our drivers are trained to drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with national speed restrictions and road or traffic conditions.
- Clients will be responsible for any additional costs incurred during the hire period, including toll, parking and congestion charges. If a parking infringement is committed as a result of an instruction from the client, any costs will be passed on to the client.
- In the event the client fails to arrive at the designated pick up point all monies will be non-refundable and an additional waiting charge at a rate of £30.00 per hour may be imposed.